This Cucumber Radish Salad with Yogurt is light, crisp, creamy, and so refreshing! It makes the best summer side to any grilled dinner.
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt, cold
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups thinly sliced cucumbers, cold* (see note)
- 1 cup very thinly sliced radishes, cold
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh mint
- Plenty of extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Whisk together the yogurt and red wine vinegar, then season to taste with salt and pepper. You’ll want it to taste a bit on the salty side, as it will lessen once the vegetables are mixed in.
- Add the cucumbers, radishes, red onion and half of the dill and mint. Mix until thoroughly combined, then taste for seasoning and adjust as needed. Transfer to a serving bowl, drizzle with several big glugs of extra virgin olive oil and top with the remaining dill and mint. Serve immediately.
- *I used small kirby cucumbers, since they’re what I have growing in the garden. The skins can be a bit tough, so I peel them, but if you use a softer skinned cucumber (like an English or “seedless” variety), peeling is not necessary.
- This salad will taste best the day of, but leftovers still taste pretty good, albeit slightly wilted.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: mint, dill, mediterranean