Seasonal Italian Recipes
Welcome! Here you'll find traditional Italian, Sicilian and Italian American recipes from my family, along with a few modern twists on the classics. You'll also find plenty of seafood since I live on the coast and seafood is a big part of our world!
Most Popular Recipes
- Crispy Italian Breaded Chicken Cutlets
- Authentic Italian Meatballs
- Classic Creamy Lobster Bisque
- Linguine alle Vongole: Pasta with Clam Sauce
- Unbreaded Eggplant Parm
- Crispy Roasted Potatoes and Onions
- Dijon Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb
- Easy New Orleans BBQ Shrimp
- The Best Classic New England Creamy Clam Chowder
- Authentic Italian Beef Braciole
- Perfect Pan Seared Scallops
- San Francisco Cioppino: Easy Authentic Seafood Stew
Tuck into the coldest months of the year with recipes to warm you up from the inside out! These cozy winter recipes will keep you happily well fed until spring.
See more Winter Recipes →
From dishes inspired by my travels in Italy to Sicilian family classics that have been passed down through generations, these mouthwatering recipes will help you master the art of Italian cooking.
See more Italian Recipes →
I live on the coast and was raised by fishermen, so I'm an expert in all things seafood. But you don't have to live on the coast to enjoy these fresh fish and shellfish recipes!
- Easy Baked Flounder Oreganata
- Cedar Planked Wild Salmon with Peach + Tomato Salsa
- Easy Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes
- Calamari Fritti (Fried Calamari) with Cherry Peppers
- Italian Baked Stuffed Clams Oreganata
- Ecuadorian Shrimp Ceviche
- Butter Poached Fish
- Classic Tuna Carpaccio with Arugula, Capers and Pine Nuts
See more Seafood Recipes →
There's nothing like tucking into a hot bowl of soup when the weather gets cool. These healthy soup recipes are full of seasonal vegetables, tender meats and fresh seafood, but most importantly, FLAVOR!
See more Soup Recipes →
St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
Vegetable Side Dish Recipes
See more Vegetable Side Dish Recipes →