Seasonal Italian Recipes
Welcome! Here you'll find traditional Italian, Sicilian and Italian American recipes from my family, along with a few modern twists on the classics. You'll also find plenty of seafood since I live on the coast and seafood is a big part of our world!
- Cranberry, Clementine + Rosemary Cocktails
- Italian Style Roasted Turkey for the Holidays
- Creamy Cranberry Pie Recipe with Gingersnap Crust
- Easy Baked Cauliflower Gratin
- Brussels Sprout, Kale + Apple Salad with Sharp Cheddar + Bacon
- Savory Pear Galette with Goat Cheese and Walnuts
- Grandma’s Old Fashion Apple Pie
- Perfect Homemade Turkey Gravy for Thanksgiving
See more Thanksgiving Recipes →
Pumpkins, apples and pears, oh my! These cozy fall recipes will get you excited for sweater weather, football and the upcoming holiday season.
See more Fall Recipes →
From dishes inspired by my travels in Italy to Sicilian family classics that have been passed down through generations, these mouthwatering recipes will help you master the art of Italian cooking.
See more Italian Recipes →
I live on the coast and was raised by fishermen, so I'm an expert in all things seafood. But you don't have to live on the coast to enjoy these fresh fish and shellfish recipes!
See more Seafood Recipes →
There's nothing like tucking into a hot bowl of soup when the weather gets cool. These healthy soup recipes are full of seasonal vegetables, tender meats and fresh seafood, but most importantly, FLAVOR!
See more Soup Recipes →
See more Casserole Recipes
See more Chicken Recipes →