Coquito is a Puerto Rican style eggnog that’s made with coconut milk, warm spices, and plenty of rum. It’s strong, sweet and so festive!
Coquito is a Puerto Rican style eggnog that’s made with coconut milk, warm spices, and plenty of rum. It’s strong and sweet and totally festive.
- 2 15-oz cans full fat, unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 14-oz can sweetened Cream of Coconut (such as Coco Lopez – usually found near the cocktail mixers)
- 1 12-oz can (full fat) evaporated milk
- 2 14-oz cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 1–2 cups white Puerto Rican Rum (adjust to taste)
- Combine the coconut milk, cream of coconut, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and cinnamon in a blender and blend to combine. Add the rum and blend again. Pour into glasses, garnish with more cinnamon and serve.
- Leftovers will keep for up to two weeks in the fridge.
Keywords: coquito, puerto rican, puerto rico, eggnog, coconut, rum, liquor, booze,