Ack! It’s Christmas Eve! Which means tomorrow is Christmas Day, which is why I’m bringing you this video a day early. I’m going to keep this one short and sweet (very sweet), because I’m busy, you’re busy and no one has time to do much writing or reading today. As I put this video together, I realized it’s the very first Coley Cooks cocktail recipe to ever hit this blog. And as a blog dedicated to documenting the things I put in my body, I find that to be damn surprising. But I promise, it definitely won’t be the last!
Not sure what Coquito is? Well you’re just going to have to watch the video to find out. All I’ll say is that it’s something worth celebrating (and super delicious). So cheers to our first cocktail together! Cheers to the busy holiday season! …And cheers to the fact that it’s almost over! (Did I say that? Yep, I totally did.)
Cheers to you, your family and all the friends who are basically family. Cheers to Christmas! Make it a merry one, y’all.
- 1 15 oz can (full fat) coconut milk
- 1 14 ounce can cream of coconut (such as coco lopez - usually found near the cocktail mixers)
- 1 12 oz can (full fat) evaporated milk
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-3 cups white Puerto Rican Rum
- Combine the first four ingredients in a blender and blend to combine. Add in the remaining ingredients and blend again. Pour into glasses, garnish with more cinnamon and serve.
- Leftovers will keep for up to two weeks in the fridge.