This simple recipe for Olive Oil + Honey Face Mask is an easy beauty recipe you can whip up with common kitchen ingredients and makes your skin feel great.
- 1 large, raw egg yolk
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp extra virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Gently massage into to clean dry skin using a circular scrubbing motion.
- Leave on skin for about 15 minutes, or until it starts to tighten up.
- Rinse off with warm water and use your fingers to gently exfoliate as you wash. Use a wash cloth if necessary. Pat skin dry then follow up with the moisturizer of your choice.
- This mask will make enough for 3-4 applications. Leftover mask can be stored covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords: homemade, face mask, natural, honey, baking soda, olive oil, organic, diy