This easy gluten free granola recipe made with grass fed butter, sunflower seeds, and honey! Great for smoothie bowls, yogurt, or with milk!
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup roughly chopped cashews*
- 1 cup sliced or slivered almonds*
- 1 cup roughly chopped pecans*
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 5 tablespoons salted Finlandia butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, cashews, almonds, pecans and coconut flakes. Stir to combine.
- Melt the salted Finlandia butter, then mix in the honey and salt. Pour over the oat mixture and toss until every piece is thoroughly coated.
- Spread out onto the sheet pan, then bake until golden brown and toasted, about 1 hour.
- Allow the granola to cool completely, then crumble into pieces. Keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.
- *Swap out these nuts for any other nuts or seeds if desire. You can also add warm spices such as cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg or cardamom.
Keywords: honey, butter, granola, nuts, seeds, oats, healthy, breakfast, brunch