Makes 1 quesadilla. Scale up to easily make more.
- 1 8-inch flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon homemade or store bought apple butter
- 3 slices Finlandia pepper jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Finlandia salted butter
- Spread the apple butter around the tortilla, then top with slices of Finlandia pepper jack cheese, then a sprinkle of fresh cilantro. Fold in half to enclose the filling.
- Melt butter in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Place the tortilla in the pan and let cook until golden brown and crisp, about 2-3 minutes. Use a spatula to flip over on to the other side and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the quesadilla from the pan and place on a cutting board. Slice into wedges and serve immediately.
Keywords: quesadilla, apple butter, quick meal, easy meal