– Easy enough to keep turkey carving simple and quick.
– No meat left behind! Doesn't leave any wasted meat on the turkey bones.
– End up with juicier slices of turkey meat.
– Carving is easily adjustable depending on the size and shape of your turkey.
– Results in beautiful slices when served at the table.
– Will leave your guests super impressed!
Learning how to carve a turkey can be intimidating, but with the proper technique, you'll be able to do it like a pro in no time! This is an easy (and clean) step-by-step method of carving turkey that won't leave you floundering on Thanksgiving in front of your friends and family.
Locate the breast bone on the top of the turkey using your fingers. Using the carving fork to hold the turkey in place, carefully slice down one side of the breast bone, following its curve, to remove the breast.
When you are ready to serve, place the breasts skin-side up on the cutting board. Slice the breasts crosswise and against the grain into ¼-1/2-inch-thick slices, keeping the skin attached whenever possible.