– Turkey drippings add deep, rich flavor.
– Simple ingredients - nothing fancy.
– Relies on rendered turkey fat instead of butter for even more delicious flavor.
– Cooking the roux gets rid of the raw flour flavor and adds depth.
– Optionally strained for a velvety smooth texture.
This easy homemade turkey gravy recipe will walk you through the few simple steps needed to make a silky smooth, savory gravy from turkey drippings. It's rich, velvety and will make the perfect accompaniment to your Thanksgiving feast.