– A delicious make-ahead side dish perfect for special occasions.
– Only 6 basic ingredients needed.
– No need to boil the potatoes first, they cook right in the cream!
– Adaptable and customizable.
– A crunchy, caramelized, cheesy Panko topping takes it over the top!
This easy Dauphinoise potato gratin recipe uses only 6 ingredients and makes a wonderful side dish, especially during the holidays. It's a classic French recipe with irresistibly rich, creamy, cheesy potatoes and a buttery crunchy top. It's simple to make but is sure to impress everyone at the dinner table.