– A quick and easy batter that can be made in a blender or whisked by hand
– All of the work happens in the oven - save time by not having to continuously pour and flip
– Oats, eggs and pumpkin puree make it incredibly nutritious
– Warm spices, vanilla, maple syrup and butter make it absolutely delicious
– Gluten free, dairy-free optional, high in protein and fiber
This Oatmeal Pumpkin Dutch Baby Pancake is a big, puffed up gluten free pancake that tastes like a slice of pumpkin pie. The batter comes together in no time at all, and since it's baked in the oven, it could not be any easier.