– Only 4 ingredients and 30 minutes of active prep time.
– Uses up all that leftover Halloween candy you don't want sitting around your house.
– Stays fresh in the freezer until you're ready to eat it.
– Can be customized to highlight your favorite flavors.
– Feeds a crowd with up to 12 servings.
Pulse Oreo cookies in a food processor until broken up into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until evenly coated (or mix in butter with a rubber spatula).
Press buttered cookie crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of a pie plate or spring form pan. Freeze until solid, about 1 hour.