– Replaces HALF of the pasta with low carb cauliflower but you can barely even tell.
– Extra saucy, insanely cheesy and has a buttery, crunchy breadcrumb topping.
– Can be made up to 48 hours in advance.
– Feeds a crowd with 12 servings and only ½ lb of pasta!
– Adapted from Martha Stewart's iconic Macaroni and Cheese.
This recipe for Baked Cauliflower Mac and Cheese is like a mashup between cauliflower au gratin and the best mac n cheese. It's a gooey and cheesy macaroni and cheese with a buttery, crunchy top, but also has an entire head of cauliflower inside!