This easy, beautiful smoothie bowl recipe is loaded with healthy fruit and has the bold flavors of passionfruit, mango, banana and pineapple!
- 3 tablespoons seedless passion fruit pulp, from fresh or frozen*
- 2 teaspoons honey or agave nectar
- 1 frozen banana, cut into pieces
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 2 tablespoons water, more as needed
- sliced strawberries**
- sliced kiwi**
- sliced banana**
- sliced pineapple**
- sliced mango**
- coconut flakes
- 1/2 passionfruit (optional)
- For best results, place your serving bowl in the freezer while you prepare the base.
- Add passion fruit pulp, honey or agave, frozen banana, frozen pineapple, and water to a blender.
- Blend until smooth, adding little bits of water and stopping to scrape down the sides as needed. The goal is to keep the puree as thick as possible, so only add water a tiny bit at a time in order to allow the mixture to blend.
- Remove the bowl from the freezer, then spoon the frozen puree into it and smooth out the top. Arrange sliced strawberries, kiwi, banana, pineapple, and mango into a pretty pattern, then sprinkle coconut flakes on top. Garnish with passionfruit half and then eat it before it melts.
- *Find frozen passion fruit pulp in Latin markets or the Latin frozen section of your grocery store.
- **Feel free to substitute any of these fruits for your favorites.
Keywords: smoothie bowl, tropical fruit, passionfruit, mango, pineapple