These toasted marshmallow milkshakes are absolutely INSANE! So easy to make but they taste like nothing you’ve ever had before. Sweet, toasty, ice cold perfection!
- 10 regular sized marshmallows
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- Line a sheet pan with tin foil and place the marshmallows on top. Do not use parchment or it will catch on fire. Use a blow torch to toast 8 of the marshmallows on all sides, being sure to really get them nice and charred. The remaining two marshmallows will be for garnish, so they can be toasted slightly less.
- If you don’t have a blow torch, you can opt to toast the marshmallows under the broiler instead. Just be sure to spray the tin foil with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Keep an eye on them and remove when they are nice and charred. You can also choose to skewer the marshmallows on a stick and toast them individually over a gas stovetop or fire.
- Scoop the ice cream into a vessel large enough to fit all the ingredients and still have a little room to move. Add the milk, 8 extra charred marshmallows and a pinch of salt. Use an immersion blender to blend until very smooth. Alternatively, you can do this in a regular blender if you prefer.
- Pour the milkshake into two tall glasses, garnish with the remaining marshmallows, pop in a straw and sip till your heart’s content.
Keywords: toasted, marshmallow, milkshake, ice cream, smores, drink, beverage, dessert, easy, blowtorch