This quick and easy recipe for Sheet Pan Sweet Potato + Chorizo Hash with Runny Eggs is baked instead of fried, so it’s healthier and easier to clean up!
- 3 ounces Spanish chorizo, diced
- 1 medium onion, any color, diced
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 heaping teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425 F degrees. Line a large sheet pan with parchment.
- Combine chorizo, onion, and sweet potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt, pepper to taste, and olive oil. Toss to coat, then spread out into an even layer on the pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Stir, then bake for another 15-20 minutes, or until browned and crisp.
- Carefully crack the eggs over the hash, being sure to leave a bit of room around each one. Season each with a little bit of salt and pepper.
- Bake until the whites are set but the yolks still runny, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with scallions and serve immediately.
Keywords: easy, baked, sweet potato, chorizo, hash, eggs, breakfast, brunch, sheet pan, healthy, paleo