This super easy recipe for quinoa crackers is gluten free, high in protein and fiber! They’re crispy, crunchy, crazy healthy and super satisfying.
- 1 cup white quinoa
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup water, or more as needed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- poppy seeds, sesame seeds, hemp seeds, everything bagel mix, sea salt, or any other topping
- Pour the quinoa into a bowl, cover with cold water and allow to soak overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Drain quinoa, then transfer to a blender with the garlic, 1/2 cup water and salt.
- Blend on high, adding more water if needed to achieve a loose pancake batter. A looser batter will result in a thinner, lighter cracker, while a thicker batter will be a bit tougher.
- Spread olive oil out onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Pour the batter over the olive oil and spread out into an even thickness. Sprinkle with desired seed mixture, or leave plain.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until browned and crisped all over (may take longer).
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then break into pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Serving Size: 6 crackers
Keywords: easy, quinoa, crackers, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, plant based, healthy, crunchy, seeded