Nothing says Summer like lobster rolls!
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup mayonnaise, to taste (I prefer less)
- 1–2 tbsp fresh lemon juice, more or less to taste
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt salt
- dash of hot sauce (I like Crystal, and I pronounce it like the champagne)
- 2 teaspoons minced Italian flat leaf parsley
- 4 packed cups cooked and cleaned lobster meat (from about 3 1 1/2 lb lobsters), cut into bite-sized chunks
- 6 top split hot dog buns (side split also works if you can’t find them)
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- Place the onion, celery, mayo, lemon juice, white pepper, salt, hot sauce and parsley in a bowl and whisk to combine. Gently fold in the lobster meat. Wrap and chill until ready to serve. It will stay good, wrapped tightly in the fridge, for about two days tops.
- Toast the hot dog buns for about one minute, so they are lightly golden ad crisped, but still soft. Brush a little bit of melted butter in each bun. Mix the chilled lobster salad well. Top each buttered bun with a generous amount of lobster and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 6