These Rosemary Blueberry Vodka Spritzers are made from fresh blueberries, fragrant rosemary, and vodka to make a refreshing cocktail that’s perfect for picnics, BBQ’s and all other summer gatherings.
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (if frozen, defrost first), plus more for garnish
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 teaspoons simple syrup*
- 1 lemon, juiced
- club soda
- Muddle blueberries and 2 sprigs rosemary in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add vodka, simple syrup, lemon juice and ice, then shake vigorously for about 1 minute.
- Add ice to two cocktail glasses. Strain mixture over ice, then top with club soda.
- Garnish with remaining rosemary sprigs and a few blueberries.
- Serve immediately.
- To make simple syrup, combine 1 part sugar with 1 part hot water and whisk until sugar is dissolved. Let cool, then store in a jar refrigerated for up to 3 months.
Keywords: easy, summer, cocktail, blueberries, spritz, vodka, rosemary, seltzer, refreshing