Blueberry Almond Baked Oatmeal is an easy and nutritious breakfast to take on the go! These little baked oatmeal bites are gluten free, dairy free, loaded with blueberries, and taste amazing!
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted, plus more for greasing pans
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease the insides of two 12-cup mini muffin tins, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, eggs and melted coconut oil. Add the oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, Dream Vanilla Ultimate Almond Milk, and vanilla extract, then whisk until combined. Stir in the blueberries and half of the almonds.
- Divide the batter evenly amongst the two muffin tins, then top each with the remaining sliced almonds, slightly pressing them into the batter. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until browned on the outside and just set on the inside. Allow to cool in the tins, then use a spoon to carefully remove each one. Serve as is, or with a splash of Dream Vanilla Ultimate Almond Milk.
- Notes: Leftovers can be frozen in a zip top bag and reheated in the toaster oven for a quick and easy breakfast on the go.